Crochet: Fall Comfort Throw


Finished this blankie for my Sister-in-law's new niece. All done with Caron Simply Soft yarns. It did take me a while to finish, not because the pattern is hard, but I put this project on the side a few times. When I started it, it wasn't for anyone in particular so there was no rush to complete it.

This is actually the second blanket I've made from this pattern and I think it is very pretty. The pattern is free on Red Heart if you are interested. You can check my pattern page on Ravelry here for specifics in regards to the materials used.

Until next time, Take Care and Smi-Le Always!
  
    ^
(   "   )
/___\


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer