Books: My Thoughts on The Green Mile

The Green MileThe Green Mile by Stephen King

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


This one just wasn't for me. I guessed how it would end during the second part, skipped to part 6 and then read to the end. I wasn't interested in how the story got to where it ended, and I was right in my guess as to what was going to happen to John Coffey.

The last part told me enough that I don't feel the need or have the interest to read the three parts that I skipped over. I definitely won't be watching the movie, but I am still interested in reading more of the author's work.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer