Books: My Thoughts on The Silver Chair (Chronicles of Narnia #6)

The Silver Chair (Chronicles of Narnia, #6)The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I had the same experience with this book as I've had with most of the previous ones. I liked the story, but that's about it. There were definitely things I picked up on before the characters did and that led to some moments of frustration for me. I am still glad that I did finally get around to reading this series. One more book to go and I'm wondering how this will all end.

Reading the series in chronological order with Lee from Totallee.net

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer