Books: My Thoughts on Have Yourself a Deadly Little Christmas (Year-Round Christmas Mystery 6)

Have Yourself a Deadly Little Christmas (Year-Round Christmas Mystery #6)Have Yourself a Deadly Little Christmas by Vicki Delany
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I didn't enjoy this one as much as the previous ones. I don't know if it's because the narrator of the audiobook changed or if it was because of how much we interacted with certain characters that I don't enjoy in this town, but it didn't hold the same festive feeling I usually get from this series. I will need to try and re-read it sometime physically and see if that experience improves the feel for me. A little disappointed, but this is still a series I enjoy and I look forward to future installments.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update