Books: My Thoughts on The Borrow a Boyfriend Club

The Borrow a Boyfriend Club The Borrow a Boyfriend Club by Page Powars
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am not someone who reads a lot of romance novels - romance manga, yes but novels, no. When I heard that this had a similar club to Ouran High School Host Club, I knew I had to read it. I loved Ouran High School Host Club but unfortunately, this did not reach the same level of enjoyment for me.

I did listen to this one on audio because the narrator is the voice of Thoma in Genshin Impact. I thought the narration was good, but I did find myself being pulled out of the story multiple times. I had to refer to the ebook several times because I couldn't remember what I had listened to. Might just be how stressful my life is at the moment that is affecting my concentration, but this did not help my enjoyment of the story.

In the end, this was still an entertaining read for me and I am glad that I was able to read it.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update