Disis19 Diaries: January 29-February 4 | 2023 - Jan Wrap Up 5, Feb Wrap Up 1, and My Blanket of Reads


Welcome to my January/February reading and crafting vlog! I've decided to rename these Disis19 Diaries, because that's what these videos really are - diary entries as opposed to following me around while I do things. This vlog will encompass what I finished reading in January and February. There's a little bit of knitting in this one as well ^-^ 

~Mentions~

Blue Exorcist, Volumes 23-25 by Kazue Kato

Greywalker (Greywalker 1) by Kat Richardson

Jelly Roll Blanket pattern from Kay Jones of the Bakery Bears Podcast - paid for pattern

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections