Books: My Thoughts on Agents of Light and Darkness (Nightside #2)

Agents of Light and Darkness Agents of Light and Darkness by Simon R. Green
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Read for February Fantasy Stories

More like a 2.5

While I think this world is interesting, I'm not particularly attached to our main character. I did find myself constantly getting pulled out of the story while reading this one and this particular installment wasn't as interesting as the first for me. There were definitely some memorable scenes for me but I'm not sure if I will be continuing with this series with how my experience has been.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections