Books: My Thoughts on Paradise Club

Paradise ClubParadise Club by Tim Meyer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this one, but once we find out the reason for the bloodbath, things went downhill for me. That kind of made things weird and definitely wasn't what I expected. Up until that point though, this read was exactly what I expected.

I've already got two other books by this author on my to read list, so I'm looking forward to reading more of his work. This one just turned out to be not what I expected in the end.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections