Books: My Thoughts on My Best Friend's Exorcism

My Best Friend's Exorcism My Best Friend's Exorcism by Grady Hendrix
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I probably should not have read this one as my first by this author. I should've known better and just skipped it actually because exorcism is a religious practice and religion is not something I enjoy reading about. The beginning started out great, the ending section was good, but it was the middle section that I just didn't enjoy. I am still looking forward to exploring more of this author's work, but this one was just okay for me.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections