Finished Series: The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy #3)

The Book of Life The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Probably more like a 2.5

It's been 9 years since I read Shadow of Night. It was about time I got to this one. While it started out promising, the story kind of dragged for me. The story didn't pick up until about the last 20% of the book. That last part held my interest and I didn't want to put the book down when I got to that point. The first 80% though was tough to get through for me.

Am I interested in reading the next one - yes. Will it take me another 9 years to finally pick that one up? I'm not sure. I definitely have questions about these character's futures, but I'm not sure if that book will provide those answers. In any case, I'm glad I finally completed this trilogy even if I ended up thinking it was just ok.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections