Books: My Thoughts on Confessions on the 7:45

Confessions on the 7:45 Confessions on the 7:45 by Lisa Unger
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

More like a 2.5

I didn't find this story particularly thrilling or suspenseful. I'm not a big fan of stories told from multiple POVs and in this case it did get a little confusing for me at times. I listened to part of this on audio and enjoyed the narration. This was my first book by this author, so I will probably try another one of their books out before deciding whether or not this author is for me. While I did read this book through to the end, it was just ok for me.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections