Knitting Diary: Valenvent Socks

 



Pattern: Amore Sampler Socks by Kay Jones

Paid or Free: Paid - Available on Ravelry & Lovecrafts

Needle: US 2 - 2.75mm

Yarn:  Loops & Threads Woolike in Rose & Mauve

Started: February 1, 2021

Completed: February 12, 2021

Notes: This pattern is being released as an advent knitalong in the Bakery Bears Patron only Facebook Group before the official pattern release.


2/12/21: I finished on time! I really enjoyed this knit and even though there is a slight boo boo in one of the sections (I really shouldn't work lace while trying to read subtitles on Korean Variety Shows...), I am very happy with this pair. These will be for my Mom ^-^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update