#Book1CoziesClub Chapter by Chapter | Raining Men and Corpses (Raina Sun Mysteries) - Chapters 17-20


Chapter by Chapter is my audio only reading vlogs for the #Book1CoziesClub or First in a Series Cozy Mystery Book Club selections. In February we are reading Raining Men and Corpses, the first book in the Raina Sun Mystery series by Anne R. Tan. In this video, I will be sharing my thoughts with you on chapters 17-20. 

Due to the nature of this series, there will be spoilers! If you have not read the chapters noted above, I'd suggest waiting until you have before listening. If you are interested in my general thoughts on the entire book including whether or not I will be continuing with this series, keep an eye out for my #Book1CoziesClub Series First Impressions video on this selection coming sometime after these reading vlogs have commenced. 

Please share your thoughts with me on these chapters in the comments below! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update