Vlogmas | December 20-25


It's the last week of Vlogmas! I talk about knitting my Mom a pair of Christmas socks, what I read for #25DaysofManga, share some new manga I received, and do a little baking. I also continue to open my Very Minty Christmas Yarn Advent Calendar from Yarn Cafe Creations and share with you what all the skeins I received in the Advent Calendar look like together.

These will be mostly end of day diary type entries with a few little extras thrown in. The very same video is being posted to my Book/Manga channel, so if you are a subscriber to both, I just wanted to let you know and Thank You! I will not be posting any links to mentions in this video, but if you have any questions about anything I've mentioned, please let me know ^-^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections