#Book1CoziesClub: My Thoughts on Murder in an Irish Village (Irish Village Mysteries)

Murder in an Irish Village Murder in an Irish Village by Carlene O'Connor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book. This book had a rhythm to it that kept me turning the page, not necessarily to find out what happened next, but the pace of the story made it feel like I spent no time reading it at all. The pronunciation guide in the beginning was very helpful as well.

Looking forward to seeing what the next installment of this series brings.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections