Books: My Thoughts on Suicide Forest (World's Scariest Places #1)

Suicide Forest Suicide Forest by Jeremy Bates
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

More like a 3.5

Interesting story that definitely kept my interest. I personally wouldn't say this was scary and there were a lot of things I think could've been excluded without affecting story. There was something mentioned in the epilogue that I really think was unnecessary. As a first installment in this series, I think the setting for this story was well chosen. The atmosphere lends itself to a bit of suspense in itself and I am curious to see what the other installments in this series have to offer. Trigger warnings for suicide and rape.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer