Finished Series: My Thoughts on Nightmare Inspector: Yumekui Kenbun, Vol. 9

Nightmare Inspector: Yumekui Kenbun, Vol. 9 Nightmare Inspector: Yumekui Kenbun, Vol. 9 by Shin Mashiba
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

After enjoying the other volumes in this series a lot, this volume and the end of this series was kind of a letdown if I have to be honest. The setup to this last volume was also very different from the previous volumes and I would've preferred if the series ended with volume 8. I really didn't feel the need for the story this conclusion brought. Maybe if I hadn't stepped away from this series for so long before I was able to obtain the last 2 volumes, I would've felt different. I'll definitely be re-reading in the future to see if my thoughts have changed when absorbing the volumes in succession.

While I didn't enjoy this one as much as the others, I do still recommend this series as it was very interesting and some of the stories had me thinking about them long after I read them.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer