Books: My Thoughts on Dust & Decay (Benny Imura #2) by Jonathan Maberry

Dust & Decay (Rot & Ruin #2)Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Very happy to have come back to this cast of characters! I feel that this book really continued to grow the relationships between the characters, but we also see the characters grow as individuals. I also enjoyed meeting some new characters and seeing their cards at the end of the book.

There were instances within this story that I could really connect with personally. There were great action scenes and this installment carried a lot more suspense than its predecessor. Truthfully, I am a little ticked off with something that happened in the end, but I won't go into it so I can avoid spoilers.

I'm excited to see what adventure our group has in store for them in the next installment.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer