Books: My Thoughts on A Ghoul's Guide to Love and Murder (Ghost Hunter Mystery 10) by Victoria Laurie

A Ghoul's Guide to Love and Murder A Ghoul's Guide to Love and Murder by Victoria Laurie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

An amazing end to what has been one of my favorite series these last couple years. Although I am so sad to see it finished, it did make complete sense to me why this was the last installment. I can only hope that we are able to catch glimpses of our friends in the author's other series in the future. As one chapter closes, another one begins - the phrase definitely has more than one meaning here.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer