Disis19 Diaries: January 15-21 | 2023 - January Wrap Up 3, a Finished Series, and a Yarn Haul


Welcome to my January reading and crafting vlog! I've decided to rename these Disis19 Diaries, because that's what these videos really are - diary entries as opposed to following me around while I do things. This vlog will encompass what I finished reading in January. There's a little bit of knitting and TV chat in this one as well ^-^ 

~Mentions~

Game: Between the Suits, Volume 2 by Mai Nishikata

Demon Slayer, Volumes 13 & 14 by Koyoharu Gotogue

Pretty Guardian Salior Moon, Eternal Edition Volume 10 by Naoko Takeuchi

Yarn haul from Lolodidit

2018 Yarn Advent Calendar from Pineapple Yarns

Flax Light pattern from Tin Can Knits - free on Ravelry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections