Disis19 Diaries: October 23-29 | 2022 - October Wrap Up 4 with Knitting and Video Game Chat


Welcome to my October reading and crafting vlog! I've decided to rename these Disis19 Diaries, because that's what these videos really are - diary entries as opposed to following me around while I do things. This vlog will encompass what I finished reading so far in October as well as what I'm logging for the Camp Crystal Lake Readathon and Manga Freak-a-thon.  There's some knitting and video game chat in this one too ^-^ 

~Mentions~


Devil's Line Vols 12-14 by Ryo Hanada
Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches Vol 1 by Miki Yoshikawa
Museum Vol 1 by Ryosuke Tomoe

Sock pattern is Crunkled Socks by Kay Jones of the Bakery Bears Podcast on Ravelry and LoveCrafts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections