#Book1CoziesClub Series First Impressions | A Caterer's Guide to Love & Murder (A Caterer's Guide to Crime Mysteries)


My thoughts on the first book in the Caterer's Guide to Crime series by Jessica Thompson. The first book in this series was A Caterer's Guide to Love & Murder, and it was the #Book1CoziesClub selection for September. I also announce the October selection in this one. 

If you're interested in my spoilery thoughts or would like to read this book along with me, check out my Chapter by Chapter playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOT_4zg8R3C8ml2QM6BZljHGHtueqE9-e

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

#MarchMysteryMadness: Wrap Up and Update