Rotating Decks TBR Game | July & Fullmetal Challenge 2021


Round 4 of my TBR Game, Rotating Decks. Some interesting things happened during the game play this round! I also let you know what I'm planning to read for Part 1 of the Fullmetal Challenge  hosted by Sarah at Novel Sarah-ndipity. Be sure to check out her video linked below!

My IRL manga club is scheduled to start meeting again in July as well. If you'd like to read the selections with me, be sure to join my Discord so we can discuss the titles ^-^

Fullmetal Challenge: July Prompts & TBR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bot5QsCaaak&t=1s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections