Books: My Thoughts on Silent Night, Deadly Night (Year Round Christmas #4)

Silent Night, Deadly Night

Silent Night, Deadly Night by Vicki Delany
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read for #Book1CoziesClubBonus

As usual, I got a late start on this seasonal read but still really enjoyed it. It was nice to have more of a focus on Merry's parents. While we do see them quite a bit in this series, I feel like we really didn't get to know Merry's mother until this volume.

There are definitely characters in this town that have worn on me as the series goes on, but I still find it nice to visit this town every year and see what everyone is up to. Can't wait to see what the next installment holds!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Scent Sunday: Weekly Wax Wrap Up featuring the Wish and Willy Wonka Collections