Books: My Thoughts on Hour Game (Sean King & Michelle Maxwell #2)

Hour Game Hour Game by David Baldacci
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read as part of World of Sleuths Readalongs

Another enjoyable read. Been listening to it on audio through Hoopla and I do enjoy the narrator. Lots of twists and uncovering the reason behind the murders was interesting. Each puzzle piece fit together well and I was surprised with the outcome.

The murders were much more violent in this one than the previous installment, but I think I did enjoy this mystery just a touch more than the first one. I do enjoy seeing how King and Maxwell work together as private investigators. Will definitely be continuing on to the next installment and am interested to see what mystery that one brings.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer