Books: My Thoughts on If Walls Could Talk (Haunted Home Renovation Mystery #1)

If Walls Could Talk If Walls Could Talk by Juliet Blackwell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read for #Book1CoziesClub

I really enjoy the author's Witchcraft series and am not surprised that I also enjoyed this book. The story ties into what I do for a living a bit as well, which made it more interesting to me. Good story line and I didn't feel like it was very heavy on the supernatural element at all in this installment, though I do like that sort of thing personally.

This is also the first time I've listened to one of the author's books on audio and I was pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed the narration and definitely recommend checking out this author's work in print or audio if you haven't already.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer