Books: My Thoughts on The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings #1)

The Fellowship of the Ring The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

My feelings on this book are pretty much the same as how I felt about The Hobbit: glad that I finally read it, will probably not ever read it again, and I enjoyed the movie more than the book. I listened to a lot of this on audiobook, as I did with The Hobbit, and the amount of singing bothered me yet again. I'm going to try to avoid the audiobook of the next installment and see if that helps my enjoyment of the story, but I have very little hope as the next movie is the one I enjoyed the least...

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer