Books: My October 2015 Radar, a TBR of Sorts


Radar just seems like a better term for the books I have in mind for the month. TBR makes me feel like I can't or shouldn't deviate from the books I mention at the beginning of the month. Especially with it being Halloween this month, I'd want to pick up season related books as much as possible!

That being said, here are the books I have on my radar for October. Links for books past the first in the series will take you to the series page on Goodreads and not the actual book page, so you don't have to worry about spoilers:

Destroy Me (Shatter Me #1.5) by Tahereh Mafi

Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi - buddy read with Christina de Vries (channel here)

Rot and Ruin (Benny Imura #1) by Jonathan Maberry - buddy read with Raul from Latin Lector (channel here)

The Impaler (Sam Markham #2) by Gregory Funaro

Once Haunted, Twice Shy (Peyton Clark #2) by H.P. Mallory

Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis

A Whole New World (Twisted Tales #1) by Liz Braswell

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas

The Lost World (Jurassic Park #2) by Michael Crichton

NOS4R2 by Joe Hill

Of course after I filmed this, I found yet another book that I'm hoping to read this month with Bookworm's Buddy (channel here):

Edgewise by Graham Masterton

Until next time, Take Care and Smi-Le Always!

    ^
(   "   )
/___\  Di



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer