Book Blurb: The Bad Beginning (A Series of Unfortunate Events #1) Audiobook

The Bad Beginning The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Really enjoyed the multi-voice cast, including Tim Curry, Jim Carrey, Meryl Streep, and Jude Law. The sound effects were interesting as well, though at times, I thought it took away or even over shadowed the narration. I did actually read the physical copy several years ago and watched the movie rendition, so I'm interested to finally continue this series soon.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer