Books: My Thoughts on Re-reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter #3)

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Picked this up again for #HarryXmasToYou since I didn't finish it last year. Decided to start it over from the beginning. I always say that this book is my least favorite of the series, but that doesn't mean that I dislike it by any means. Obviously, I still really enjoyed this read. I think though, out of the entire series, this is the only one that I've read just one time. That being said, I forgot the differences in this book from the film! So glad that I revisited this one and refreshed my memory.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer