2015 Reflections/2016 Goals


How many books did I read in 2015? What are my goals for 2016 reading wise as well as in other things? If you're interested, it's all included in this video. Linkys below the break.

Lee's Channel (Totallee.net) here

Lee's Blog (Totallee.net) here

The Gwendolyn Reading Method Channel here

Written In Red (The Others #1) by Anne Bishop

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

My blog post on the Reading Challenges I'm participating in is here

If you're interested in trying out a Scribd subscription, you can get two months free by using my link here

Blanket shown in opener and closer was hand knit by me.

Thank you so much for watching and/or subscribing! I'm looking forward to what is on the horizon for 2016.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer