Book Blurb: Gone Girl

Gone Girl Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Finally....I am finally finished with this book. It was almost two months of aggravation and attempted avoidance on my part to finally get here. I am trying very hard not to give this book 1 star, but I don't think I can go any higher than 1.5 stars. I do round up on my ratings, so 2 stars it is.

I think if I didn't enjoy crime shows or stories, this would've appealed to me more, but throughout this book there were a lot of verbals on my part while reading/listening (none of which were nice). The only character I enjoyed was Go. I thought Nick had some redeeming qualities toward the end, but I can't stand Amy. I don't even know if I want to watch the movie now that I know how this unfolds.

Unfortunately because of my experience with this book, I don't know if I want to try another one of Gillian Flynn's books....ever. At this point I would say that if I do, it will be a very, very long time from now.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer