#Book1CoziesClub: My Thoughts on The Cat, the Quilt and the Corpse (Cats in Trouble Mystery #1)

The Cat, the Quilt and the Corpse The Cat, the Quilt and the Corpse by Leann Sweeney
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Read for #Book1CoziesClub

This one was just ok for me. I never owned pets, so I couldn't really connect with these characters. I did learn a lot about cats though including a breed I hadn't heard of before.

The main character's investigative style bothered me. She threw out some snide comments about people's appearances in her head that I didn't appreciate. Threats are thrown about unrelated to the case, but nothing is done about it and that didn't sit well with me.

Seeing how long it took me to get through this one, I think it's highly unlikely that I will read the next one. You never know though.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer