Knitting: Halloween Block Party Socks


My first pair of Halloween Socks! I knitted these as part of the Der Rabe Creations Halloween Make a Long. This is the first time I worked this heel and toe. I did end up ripping out my first try as it was too big, but I'm very happy with the end result. Yes, one of the socks has a little belly button on the toe, but that's ok! I can't see it when it's on my feet, even if you can LOL

Yarn: Night Owl Fibers Strong Twist in Block Party
Pattern: Heather Socks featuring Strong Heel by Nicolette Kernohan with the Umbrella Toe from Kay Jones' Jemima Sock Pattern

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer