Books: My Thoughts on Simple Genius (Sean King & Michelle Maxwell #3)

Simple Genius Simple Genius by David Baldacci
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Read with the World of Sleuths Readalongs Group.

Not my favorite in this series so far. Though I did enjoy the investigative parts, the parts about Michelle I could've done without. Not sure why we needed that information as readers and I didn't see anything leading up to this installment that would require that information.

Anyway, I'm still enjoying this pair's partnership and am looking forward to the next one in September.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer