Books: My Thoughts on The Seeing Stone (The Spiderwick Chronicles #2)

The Seeing Stone The Seeing Stone by Tony DiTerlizzi
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this one a little bit more than the previous one. I again listened to this on audio even though I do own a physical copy. Narrated by Mark Hamill, this is an entertaining listen. I don't remember if I read this one in the past, but I do remember some of the scenes from the movie. I'll need to go back and re-watch that now as it's been a long time. Will be looking to continue with the next installment soon.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer