Books: My Thoughts on Artemis Fowl (Artemis Fowl #1)

Artemis Fowl Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was a re-read for me. I read this many years ago, but never read any of the other books in this series. Decided to listen to the audiobook this time around and surprisingly enough, I remembered a lot of what happened in this book.

My daughter has read most of the books in this series, if not all. Because I hadn't read past this first one, I wasn't really able to talk about these books with her at the time. Now she's several years older than the target audience for this story, and I do wonder what she thinks of this looking back. It was definitely an entertaining listen and I'm looking forward to reading the sequels.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer