Books: My Thoughts on The Heart Forger (The Bone Witch #2)

The Heart Forger The Heart Forger by Rin Chupeco
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I definitely enjoyed this much more than the first installment, as I had suspected I would. The pace was much better. I still do not enjoy bouncing back and forth between past and present though.

This time I listened to the audiobook and that did help me a lot, especially because the past is narrated by a female and the present is narrated by a male. It eliminated all the confusion I had while reading the text in the previous book because I knew in what time the chapter I was reading was taking place.

Looking forward to when we finally get entire story of what happened to Tea and how she got to where she is at the beginning of The Bone Witch.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer