Yarn: Yarnie Update 2 | April 2018



I'm back with another Yarnie Update! I'm going to try to get a Yarnie Update posted at least once a month. Hopefully I'll be able to show you some finished objects in each video, but I am a pretty slow knitter and crocheter just so you know ^-^

Show Notes:

Sesame Street Beginners Crochet Along from the CGL Crochet Graph Lobby here

Elizabeth Coat by Tatyana Zhigalkovich

SewVirgo's Transcribed Pattern for the Elizabeth Coat here

Novel-T by Laura Nelkin

Novel-T Knit Along with The Grocery Girls from Off Our Needles on Craftsy

The Bakery Bears Podcast (Kay Jones)

Bakery Bears Cottage on Etsy

Otterly Adorable Knits on Etsy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer