Books: My Thoughts on The Dollmaker (Forgotten Files #2)

The Dollmaker The Dollmaker by Mary Burton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Really enjoyed this one, about as much as I did the first book in this series which is a rare thing for me. Second books usually let me down, but this one surprisingly did not. Though the characters this installment follows are different, the beginning of this book has an appearance from characters in the previous book so I thought that made a good transition. This story kept my interest all the way through and as pieces start to click into place, it just got more interesting for me. I will need to check out this author's other works also as these stories really have caught my attention. Looking forward to getting into the next one in this series.

I did receive a copy of this book from a Goodreads Giveaway, but that did not affect my opinion or review at all.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer