Books: My Thoughts on Legacy of Kings (Blood of Gods and Royals #1)

Legacy of Kings Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A big thank you to my friend for gifting this to me for my birthday! You know who you are ^-^

An enjoyable read. I always have a bit of a problem when there are multiple POVs, so I think that is probably why I can't give this a higher rating. It also took me a while to become absorbed in the story and be familiar with our cast of characters, but once I was familiar it was a much more enjoyable journey for me.

The audiobook helped a bit too as the presentation helps me to know which POV we're in at any moment in the story. I will be continuing with this series and look forward to the next installment.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer