Books: My Thoughts on The Breakdown

The Breakdown The Breakdown by B.A. Paris
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

DNF at page 117.

I've had such trouble getting into this book. I believe it is entirely due to the question this story is based on. By the point of the story when I put the book down, I was pretty sure how this story was going to end up. I had not been motivated to pick it up since then unfortunately. I did read the last chapter today and found out that I had been right about my guess as to how this was all going to end up.

I was sent a copy of this book by the publisher for review and this does not have any impact on my feelings regarding this book. I did like Behind Closed Doors so I will probably try another book from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer