Books: My Thoughts on The Sweetest Burn (Broken Destiny #2)

The Sweetest Burn The Sweetest Burn by Jeaniene Frost
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Interesting sequel. It's been a while since I read the first book though, so I was a bit lost in the beginning. It did all come back eventually. Now that the third installment is out, I better get to that one soon so I don't have the same thing happen.

Listened to this one on audio again since one of my favorite narrators does this presentation. Though I always enjoy her narrations, this installment wasn't as enjoyable as other books I've read by this author. Not sure what it is but I'm still looking forward to the next installment.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer