Books: My Thoughts on Outtakes from the Grave (Night Huntress #7.5)

Outtakes from the Grave Outtakes from the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed reconnecting with these characters. It's been a while since I read volume 7 so things aren't as fresh in my memory as to the goings on in each installment. As such, there were times I was a little lost in regards to timelines, but I still enjoyed these little snippets. It's interesting to hear why these scenes were cut from the original publications and it would've been nice to have these extras as I was reading the series. Each scene is cut into a separate chapter and starts with a preface from the author stating which installment the scene is from and why the scene was not in the final publication.

I found the narrator, Tavia Gilbert, when I started this series and she has become one of my favorite narrators. Each character has their own unique voice and she really does a great presentation. Even if this type of book is not your thing, I'd definitely recommend giving any book narrated by Tavia Gilbert a listen.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer