Books: My Thoughts on City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments #2)

City of Ashes City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Finally got to the next book in this series and I'm really enjoying it! Yes, I am watching the TV show and enjoying that as well. The differences in the book and show are interesting and I'm curious what will happen in the next installment. I really feel like with adaptations, I need to watch them first before reading the text. I seem to be able to enjoy the show for what it is without the constant voice in my head telling me things are different or being disappointed as to why certain things aren't in the show.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer