Crochet: Totallee's Crochet Portrait of Frodo

Most of you know that I've been struggling through The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. I've got just one book to go before I complete the series. My friend Lee from the blog totallee.net has been with me through it all. As you know, they're taking me forever to get through and unfortunately, I've been the one that lags behind on our buddy read of these books.

While Lee was waiting for me to finish, she's been working on a crocheted portrait of Frodo Baggins and it's finally complete! Check out her amazing work in the below video and subscribe to her YouTube channel to see more. Also, if you are a crocheter and would like to create this portrait yourself, be sure to head on over to her blog as the pattern is now available there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer