Books: My Thoughts on Meg: A Novel of Deep Terror (Meg #1)

Meg: A Novel of Deep Terror Meg: A Novel of Deep Terror by Steve Alten
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm not into shark movies, but I do enjoy documentaries on sharks and prehistoric creatures so when I heard about this book, I was very interested. I really enjoyed this one. It starts off with a bang and the events through out the book just kept me intrigued. The relationship that happened towards the end was unnecessary in my opinion and kind of curious to be honest. I feel like some development was missing in order to make that relationship believable, but that's really my only issue with the book. The end was fast paced and exciting and I'm really looking forward to the next book in the series.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer