Books: My Thoughts on Brazen (Gilded #3)

Brazen Brazen by Christina Farley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed the conclusion of this trilogy. Though I thought book 2 wasn't as enjoyable as book 1, this one brought the excitement back to this series for me. I listened to a majority of this series on audiobook and I highly recommend the narrations especially if you're not familiar with the Korean language. I thought Greta Jung did a great job with the voices. Overall, I do recommend this series and will be looking forward to reading more from the author and hearing more of the narrator's work.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer