#Book1CoziesClub: My Thoughts on On What Grounds (Coffeehouse Mysteries #1)

On What Grounds On What Grounds by Cleo Coyle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read for #Book1CoziesClub

I seriously wonder what takes me so long to get to some of the books on my shelf and this one is no exception. It was very entertaining and I really enjoyed this story. All the information on various types of coffee was interesting as well, but it tended to make me crave a cup after reading. That's a bad thing when you're reading right before bed!

I definitely recommend this one, especially if you're a fan of coffee or are a frequent customer of a smaller coffee shop. The mystery was engaging and Clare didn't come off as too pushy in her sleuthing style, which I appreciated. Her sleuthing style seemed very natural and logical to me and that was refreshing to read. I have collected several installments of this series so I will be continuing on. Glad I finally got to this one!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer