Books: My Thoughts on Re-reading City of Bones

City of Bones City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The last time I read this book was back in late 2010/early 2011, but I never continued to the following books! I've been wanting to continue this series for a while and finally got a chance to re-read this one in preparation for that. I really enjoyed this. I listened to a majority of it this time on audiobook with Mae Whitman narrating and thought she did a wonderful job. I laughed out loud a few times and was surprised that the story stayed with me, for the most part. It's probably the fact that I've seen the movie and TV show, but I still really enjoyed revisiting this one. Looking forward to finally getting to the next book in this well known series!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movies: Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Live Action Movie Parts 1 & 2

Books: My Thoughts on The Last Battle (Chronicles of Narnia #7)

Monochrome Manga Club First Impressions | Hatsu*Haru, Penguin & House, and Demon Slayer